In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim you should contact Supercover, our claims administrator, as soon as reasonably possible from discovery of the incident (or in the event of an incident occurring outside of the United Kingdom, on returning to the United Kingdom).
Notifying us of a claim
You can make a claim by calling our dedicated Claim Advisors on 0203 794 9300, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policy number
This can be found in your policy schedule.
- Details of the device being claimed for
For example, make, model and IMEI number. Your IMEI will be listed on your Evidence of Ownership.
- The circumstances of your claim
You will need to be able to fully explain the circumstances in which your phone got lost, stolen or damaged.
- Evidence of Ownership
You must provide evidence of ownership for your gadgets to support any claim, and any other receipts or documents that it is reasonable for us to request.
Additional steps to take if your phone was lost or stolen
You first need to:
- Report the theft or loss to your airtime provider within 24 hours of discovery, and blacklist your handset.
- Report the theft or loss to the police
- within 48 hours of discovery. Simply call 101 (the non-emergency police number) and obtain a crime reference number in support of a theft claim or a lost property number in support of a loss claim